Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Little Financial Planner

A few days ago, Bible Bat Boy applied for his very first credit card. It was his turn to get the mail and we seem to be inundated with credit card applications. Bible Bat Boy was sitting on the floor ripping the envelopes open while I was skimming though the “important” mail not really paying any attention to what he was doing.

All of a sudden, Bible Bat Boy jumped up and informed me he was going out to mail a letter. He was so proud of himself. He said, “I even licked the envelope, see!” I then realized what he did and told him we had to wait to mail it until daddy came home.

When my DSH came home, I showed him the letter and we then opened it. Inside we found all of the credit card application papers.

My little Bible Bat Boy is starting WAY too early!

No comments: