Thursday, April 12, 2007

Such Wonderful Men

Many, many thanks go out to my wonderful men!!!

On Monday, my DSH and R (my brother-in-law) worked on getting rid of my weed garden in my backyard. It was cold and windy but they did an awesome job. The area was filled with weeds, vines, and small trees. It took them about 4 hours to finish the job. It looks so good now! The only thing left to do now is to figure out what to do with all of the clippings!

Here's a little peek at their job.

Maybe the rope will work!


R working on some of our mess.




My DSH was swinging (notice his feet are off the ground) on the vines, trying to get them out of the tree. It didn't work!




Only some of the clippings.

I will add more pics later when we are clean up the clippings. I feel so liberated now. I don't have a weed garden anymore!

No comments: