Sunday, May 27, 2007

Singing Sunday


Today's group is Tree63. I have been listening to them a lot over this past week and the songs are deep and worshipful. I tried to pick just one but it was really, really hard. So I decided to highlight the band instead.

The band is originally from South Africa. They named the band because they were standing under a tree when they were trying to think of a name. The 63 is from Psalms 63.

Like any other band they have had some good times and bad times. They use those times when writing the lyrics to their songs.

I hope you enjoy this band as much as I do.

1 comment:

speakingfreely said...

I'm so glad you wrote about Tree63, P&S. Psalm 63 is one of my favorites. I memorized most of it a few years ago, but I'm not so good with the numbers. Every now and then I want to read it to refresh my memory, and I can't remember which Psalm it is. Now I'll never forget. Thanks :)