Friday, May 11, 2007

Free on Friday

Here's your free stuff for today.

Haagen-Dazs (I have no idea where there is one of these stores around me but if you happen upon one on 5/15, stop in and get a scoop).

2-Liter bottle of diet 7-UP (It's swim suit season soon)

Juicy Juice Harvest Surprise Juice (to get this one you have to fill out an annoying little survey first)

Dove Cool Moisture Hair Care (who doesn't want cool hair in the summer????)

And one more...
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Polish (this one is noted to take 6 months to get but maybe you'll have painted nails for Christmas.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bopped over to visit from Classic Mama's site. I am a fellow central PA gal, so it's fun to "meet" others from close by.
Love your family pic!
Thanks for the freebies, I always love a good bargin!
Have you ever heard of freecycle.org????

http//samismom22.wordpress.com