Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm Going on a Date! I'm Going on a Date!

I am soooooo excited! This evening, I am going on a date with my DSH! We have not had a real date in over a year. Yes, we have gone places together without our 3 wonderful children but it has always been church related for meetings and such.

So far, we are planning to go out to eat and then look at recording equipment. We are dreaming of the day when we can have our own recording studio in our house. Hopefully, that day will be soon.

It has been so long, that we kind of are at a loss as to what to do. If you have any great ideas, let me know.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

We have the same problem when we finally get to go on a date...what to do??!!

Well, the Greek festival is going on at the Greek Orthadox Church in Camp Hill (always great food, entertainment and fun to see a different culture). We like to go to B&N or Borders and just browse the books and read and pretend we're young and hip. Walk along the river or the mall. Go see a movie that has no animation or super heroes. Park.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Dress Up! I love to play dress up when The Boss and I can sneak away. It makes it all the more special. And he really sits up and takes notice that this is a special occasion.

And I agree with Nat - go parking! Hold hands, snuggle, feed each other baklava at the Greek festival. Have FUN!