I have been tagged. Here are the answers to the question...Eight random things about me...
1. Without my contacts, I am pretty much blind. I have had to wear glasses since I was 5 years old. Not just any glasses but thick, thick glasses. I daily thank Jesus for the technological advance of thin lenses!
2. I grew up on a farm. We had 75 acres of farmland, 100,000 chickens (then pheasants, then ducks), pigs, horses, cows, dogs and cats. I used to play tag with one of our pigs. It was calico and everyday after school, I would go to the barn and teach it to play tag. One day I got off the bus, went to the barn to play tag and "my" pig was gone. I was devastated but not enough not to eat it. I had my first taste of dog food on my farm. My brother and sister dared me to eat it. So I did. VERY salty is all that I remember it tasting like. Because of growing up on a farm, I have absolutely NO desire to have any pets.
3. I used to sing and play in a band with Matt Goss. He played bass drum and tuba and sang. I played flute, piccolo, and sang.
4. I LOVE to read. I read for at least and hour every night before I go to bed. My favorite type of books are fiction.
5. I make my own fabric Softener and dishwasher detergent.
6. I hate to dust and fold socks (I make the kids do it)
7. I sucked my thumb until I was 12 years old.
8. I always wear my seat belt. If I don't have it on, I feel naked.
I now tag Beautiful Grace.