Thursday, July 5, 2007

Experiments

Shadow has been doing lots of experiments lately. Most of them deal with food. One of the things he wants to do when he grows up is find new foods.

Here are a few...

1. COW M Drink
Mix equal parts of Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice, Water, and Milk together in a cup. Enjoy. (The little neighbor boy who Shadow got to try this said it was good. I beg to differ!)

2. Milky Water
Mix equal parts of milk and water. Enjoy.

3. Oyster Cracker Ice
Mix equal parts of water, ice, and oyster crackers. Freeze for 2 hours. Enjoy.

I would love to hear about the experiments that happen in your house.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh My Word!

I'm going to throw up!

My girls have some strange concoction freezing as I speak...I'm afraid of it.

The Gang's Momma! said...

We have no funky stuff brewing in the fridge or the freezer here. But the forsythia fort in the back yard is full of little plastic pots of stuff - weeds, dirt, crabapples, rainwater, mud and probably slugs too. As long as they keep it all out there, I'm good!

Beautiful Grace said...

I can't recall the boys making any weird concoctions, but that has been a long time ago. :0

I do know, however, that they collected hail and put in the freezer for safe keeping.

You just never know when you'll need a good piece of hail!!! ;)