Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fireworks Happy

No, I am not like oH mY wORD and am Hershey Park Happy. Instead I am Fireworks Happy.

We along with probably half of our church, went to CLA's July 4th celebration. It was really fun. A little crowded, but really fun. The fireworks display was one of the best ones I have ever seen. (I LOVE fireworks, I go to see them whenever possible.)

I have seen many, many fireworks displays in my lifetime but on Sunday night, I had a first. It was the first time I ever got hit by a flying fireworks part. Yes, you read correctly. I got hit by a flying fireworks part. And I was covered in paper ash. We had great seats to watch but the wind must have shifted and caused the slight snow shower of paper ash.



To see a picture of Shadow enjoying his day, click here and wait for the 71st picture (we stopped counting at 101 pictures.).

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love that picture...I saw it yesterday and was going to tell you!

They were some pretty amazing fireworks and #2 has a burn mark that looks like a cigerette on the collar of her shirt from that night!

I'm also glad you explained your picture because at first glance it resembles a tampon!