Saturday, October 24, 2009

I Got Some Good News and Bad News

Date: Sept 30th 2009
Event: Joshua lost his first tooth at 6 1/2 years old.
How it happened: We don't really know. Here's the story...Joshua was brushing his teeth after eating lunch when he called out, "Mom! Come here quick!" I went to him and he told me his tooth was missing. I asked him where it was and he said he didn't know. We scoured the house for his missing tooth but to no avail. We never did find it. (Yes, we did check his waste products too.)

He called his pappy and told him, "Pap, I got some good news and bad news. The good news is I lost my tooth. The bad news is I lost my tooth."

He then requested spaghetti for supper that night so he could suck a noodle through his hole.





3 comments:

Trish said...

I think Michael has swallowed 2 or 3 of his teeth!

Emily said...

that was too funny

Beautiful Grace said...

What a CUTIE!