Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Bomb Chapter 1

by Evan Bingaman
Grade 5, age 10

A long time ago, there was a man. This was an evil man. I would tell you why but the FBI wouldn't permit it. What's that, you won't tell...well, okay then.

Chapter 1 - The Box
Ding-dong. "Jeff, can you get the door?" Jeff's mother asked.
"No, I don't feel like it!" Jeff responded.
"Jeff?"
"Fine Mom, I will." Jeff ran downstairs and opened the door. "Sup?" Jeff said. Standing there was a tall man dressed in pink. "Why are you in pink?" Jeff asked.
"My family was in a terrible fire," the man paused. "The only clothes I had left were my sister's.
"Okay?" Jeff said in a weird voice.
"I have a box for you, Jeff" the man said.
"How do you know my name? Jeff said frantically.
"Here is the box, Jeff." Then the man ran away. Jeff opens the box inside is a bomb that says "3 hours to domination."

No comments: