Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update

I really don't know what to say except that the prayers of the righteous avail much.

My mom has been taken off of the ventilator and is responding appropriately to questions. She seems to have some short term memory loss. Her kidney function is improving and her blood sugar is almost to normal limits. She is by no means out of the woods yet, but she is significantly improved.

Thanks so much for praying. I know that is why she is still with us. I am looking forward to finding out what Jesus did while she was not coherent.

I leave tomorrow morning for 12 days in FL. Please pray much grace over me. In the past, my mom has not been the nicest person to me. She spoke her mind and didn't care who she hurt in the process. I am expecting the Lord to have changed her heart but I am still a little nervous. Please pray protections ever my mind, emotions, and spirit.

You guys rock!!

2 comments:

Beautiful Grace said...

Yeah, Jesus!!! I just love that guy!!!! :)

After His heart said...

Father, I ask that you would turn the heart of the mother toward the daughter and the daughter toward the mother!

And may you complete the healing that you have begun on her body, soul and spirit!