Monday, September 24, 2007

Israel Bound

Many of you already know but for those of you who don't, I thought I would share.

In January of 2008, I am going on a missions trip to Israel with 7 other members of the worship team from church. We are going to help lead worship in a 24/7 house of prayer that overlooks the city of Jerusalem. I am really excited to go. I feel like God has something special planned for me while I am there but I still have no clue as to what that is.

Please pray for us (and me) as we prepare for the trip. That we would all hear the heart of Jesus.

If any of you want to be added to my prayer team, just send me an email (saral3@netzero.com) and I will add you to the list. If you email me please put Isreal trip in the subject line. Thanks.

If anyone would like to contribute funds for my trip you can send me an email.

No comments: