Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Am Still Here

Yes, I am still here. I would love to blog more than I do but just can't seem to justify all of the time it takes me to write a post. I am not the fastest or best writer int he world and a post takes me just about forever (at least it seems so to me) to write.

I am sitting in church in the sanctuary writing this post. This is the first Wednesday that I have had to myself in eons. I am usually teaching is some way shape or form but tonight I had off. Yes, I actually had a night off! I guess could have gone to a class, but I haven't been to one all year. Why start now? It has been really nice to be able to get caught up on reading blogs. I am thoroughly enjoying the quiet.

Life has calmed down a great deal over the past few weeks. I'll tell you a little bit about what has been going on in a later post.

Stay tuned for more. I promiseI won't leave you hanging for long. Well, maybe just a month or two...